DO NOT USE!Our experience with Bruno and LKN Custom Hardwoods was horrible.
The quality of work should be embarrassing. 1) Splintered cuts and gaps, with excessive wood fill 2) Large spot missing varnish, and multiple small misses 3) Trim that is cut very short, pieced together or missing altogether 4) Nail misfire of trim damaged hardwoods 5) Varnish all over white baseboards and walls 6) Had to repaint the walls from all the damage/dirty handprints Looks like an unprofessional job. It actually takes away from the value of the home, not adding value.
I filed a complaint with both Angie's List and the Better Business Bureau with no response from anyone at the company.Save yourself the trouble.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "Too much to say but the short of it is they talk of core principles yet don't seem to do anything to improve upon them or customer satisfaction. I'm amazed..."
- "I have my home warranty with HSA. This is my home which I have purchased in July-2015 (8 years old home). In the first winter, we have started heater on..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."